Mom, you were always there for me. You taught me to be who I am today. You fought for me and taught me right from wrong. You always stood up for me and you had the kindest, most sincere heart of anyone I have ever known. I wish you were here by me now, but I know you are in heaven shining down on my blessing me everyday. I just wish you were here with me from one more day. I would spend the day talking to you and finding out all the things I will now never have the chance to. I would spend the day in your arms and telling you how much I love you. Hind sight is 20/20.... but I wish I would have known then what I finally know now. You will always be in my heart and will always be on my mind. I hope that one day I will make you proud. I miss you Mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment